Property and Liability
General Liability, also known as Commercial Liability Insurance, is a broad commercial insurance policy that covers general liability exposures of business.
Do you know what is covered by your Business Liability protection or, better yet, what is excluded? Have you reviewed your policy for limitations to determine if important coverage or endorsements need to be added? It costs just pennies a day to protect your business. Don’t wait until you have a loss to find what coverages you should have purchased!
Some Coverages to Consider
- Personal Injury
- Fire Legal Liability
- Umbrella Liability
- Professional Liability Insurance (Errors & Omissions)
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI)
- Directors and Officers Insurance (D&O)
Allow the insurance professionals at All Points Insurance to provide your most important investment with unparalleled protection.
You deserve the peace of mind in the comfort of your own home.
Business Owners Policy
Unforeseen events such as a major fire, natural disaster, lawsuit, theft, or even computer/cybercrime can cause a business to shut its doors for a day, a week or in some cases forever, and in doing so they run the risk of losing valued clients. Don’t wait for disaster to hit or a loss to occur to find out that your insurance protection is inadequate. Planning for the unexpected is key when owning and operating a business. A Business Owners Policy can provide you with the coverage you need to maintain the well-being of your company in the event of a loss.
Are you a small, mid-size or large operating business? Insurance is one of the most important assets that any business whether small, medium or large needs. Depending on the type of business you are operating, it could include a number of different types of insurance coverages.
How about coverage for your business property, business interruption or a lawsuit? Let’s be honest! In today’s economic environment Business Owners are especially vulnerable to lawsuits. A lawsuit brought against a business could potentially threaten the continued operation of the business as well as the owner’s financial well being. Liability Insurance can help provide resources to defend claims brought against you and your business.
Four types of Business Liability Insurance to consider:
- General Liability provides protection for lawsuits that small business will typically encounter
- Professional Liability insurance is essential in the service industry
- Product Liability insurance in manufacturing
- Employment Practices Liability is essential for any business owner with one or more employees
Important Coverages to Consider:
- Disaster Recovery
- Business Auto & Non-Owned Auto Liability
- Business Personal Property and Inventory
- Contents & Inventory
- EPLI – Employment Practices Liability
- Business Interruption
- Commercial Umbrella
- Loss of Business Income
- Workers Compensation
- Mechanical Breakdown
- Business Personal Property
- Cyber Liability & Web Coverage
- Tenant Improvements
- Building Ordinance Coverage
- Money & Securities
- Employee Dishonesty
- Professional Liability
Example Target Classes of Business Owners Policies We Write:
- Metal Shops
- Retail Centers
Did you know that 69% of Entrepreneurs start their business at Home?
Operating a business from your home can be a rewarding and profitable experience. With so much invested in your home based business, it is imperative that you have the right coverage to insure your unique exposures.
You may be surprised to learn that your homeowner policy insurance does not provide the liability or property coverage you need to protect your assets. We can provide a comprehensive policy designed specifically for your Home Based Business that includes liability and business personal property.
Top 20 Home-Based Businesses:
- Candy/Nut Confections
- Car Detailers
- Computer Repair
- Cosmetic/Beauty Sales/Consultants
- Disc Jockeys
- Floral Arrangements
- Graphic Artists/Designers
- Interior Decorating
- Jewelry (costume)
- Personal Fitness Trainer
- Pet Sitters
- Tailoring, Alterations, Seamstresses
- Wedding/Party Planners
Does Your Home Insurance Policy Protect You if…
Home-Based Business Insurance
Home Insurance Questions
- Liability coverage up to $1,000,000
- Business Personal Property/Inventory coverage up to $100,000
- Off-Premises coverage
- Loss of Business Income coverage
- Optional coverage for Money and Securities
- Equipment Breakdown coverage
- Professional Errors & Omissions specified classes
- Satisfies most show and event liability requirements
- A.M. Best rated A++ carrier
- Enforce Homeowner Policy
- Coverage for select home-based businesses with up to $500,000 in Gross Annual Sales
- Businesses with no more than one employee (in addition to the owner)
- Businesses that are sole proprietorships, partnerships, LLC’s, or corporations
- Optional Additional Insured Coverage for the grantor of franchises, mortgagee, the lessor of leased equipment, and more…
- No more than two business-related claims in the previous three (3) years
Business Auto Insurance
Organizations that utilize vehicles in their business operations must safeguard their business with a comprehensive commercial auto insurance policy. A commercial auto insurance policy will provide all of your vehicles with protection, whether you have a fleet of delivery vans or your employees operate their own vehicles for business errands.
In order to receive optimal protection of your company vehicles, you must obtain sufficient commercial auto insurance protection. The insurance experts at All Points Insurance will customize a commercial auto insurance policy based on the exclusive needs and operational functions of your commercial vehicles.
Jury Verdicts have increased 240% in the past 10 years, with average awards from $418,000 to $3,000,000.
One substantial lawsuit can be financially detrimental to any business, large or small. Defense costs alone can amount to hundreds of thousands of dollars. With the frequency of lawsuits and damaging insurance claims on the rise, a commercial umbrella policy will provide the added liability and defense cost that is essential to your financial well being.
We offer various deductibles and carriers to choose from to ensure you get the best coverage, all for the right price.
Call Us 207.989.8880