Condominiums are unique to insure due to their complexity in nature. Since many condo owners share common grounds or even share a wall, there are often disputes when it comes to who is responsible for insuring those shared zones. As specialists in the field, we understand how complex and confusing condo insurance can be, which is why we are here to guide you through each step of the process.
Coverage Available on a Condo Insurance Policy:
- Personal Property Coverage
- Liability Coverage
- Guest Medical Expense Coverage
- Reimbursed Living Expenses
- Scheduled Property (optional)
- Loss Assessments coverage (optional)
- Building coverage inside the unit – building items you own in your unit not covered by the master policy (optional)
- Identity Theft (optional)
- Earthquake and Flood (optional)
- Equipment Breakdown (optional)
Allow the insurance professionals at All Points Insurance to provide your condo with the protection it deserves.
Condo insurance does not have to be a hassle when you have our experienced team of experts by your side.