Homeowners insurance allows individuals to feel safe and protected in their home. At All Points Insurance, we understand the importance of customizing each homeowner insurance policy to meet the exclusive needs of both the home and the homeowner.
Standard Homeowners Insurance Coverage Includes:
- Dwelling Protection – Covers damage to your home due to fire, lightning, smoke, storm damage, vandalism, and other perils. It is important to purchase enough dwelling coverage to cover the cost to rebuild. Learn more about the cost to rebuild your home by having us run a cost estimator based on your specific home features.
- Extended Replacement Coverage – Depending on the carrier, some will pay more than the policy limit to replace a damaged home in the event of a total loss.
- Other Structures – Pays for damage to detached structures like garages, sheds, or fences that are on the insured location.
- Personal Property – Pays for the contents of your home damaged by a covered loss – most carriers will offer coverage with no deduction for depreciation – this coverage is subject to your policy limits and deductibles. Special limits apply to certain items such as jewelry, watches, furs, and silverware.
- Additional Living Expenses – Provides coverage for living expenses if your home becomes uninhabitable as a result of a covered loss.
- Personal Liability Protection – Helps protect your assets and covers your defense costs in the event of a lawsuit when it is alleged that you or your family members are responsible for causing injuries or damage to other people or their property.
- Guest Medical – Pays medical expenses for your guest who is accidentally injured on your property.
Additional Homeowners Insurance Coverage Options Include:
- Earthquake Insurance
- Scheduled Personal Property Coverage – Provides higher limits and expanded protection for special classes of property such as jewelry, silverware, fine arts, furs, cameras, musical instruments, guns, and home computers to list a few.
- Identity Theft Protection
- Equipment breakdown
- Building ordinance or law coverage
- Coverage for water back-up
Allow the insurance professionals at All Points Insurance to provide your most important investment with unparalleled protection.
You deserve to feel peace of mind in the comfort of your own home.