Homeowners insurance allows individuals to feel safe and protected in their home. At All Points Insurance, we understand the importance of customizing each homeowner insurance policy to meet the exclusive needs of both the home and the homeowner.
Standard Homeowners Insurance Coverage Includes:
- Dwelling Protection – Covers damage to your home due to fire, lightning, smoke, storm damage, vandalism, and other perils. It is important to purchase enough dwelling coverage to cover the cost to rebuild. Learn more about the cost to rebuild your home by having us run a cost estimator based on your specific home features.
- Extended Replacement Coverage – Depending on the carrier will pay up to 200% above the policy limit to replace a damaged home in the event of a total loss.
- Other Structures – Pays for damage to detached structures like garages, sheds, fences that are on the insured location.
- Personal Property – Pays the replacement value on property damaged by a covered loss – with no deduction for depreciation – subject to your policy limits and deductibles. Special limits apply to certain items such as jewelry, watches, furs, and silverware.
- Additional Living Expenses – Provides coverage for living expenses if your home becomes uninhabitable as a result of a covered loss.
- Personal Liability Protection – Helps protect your assets and cover your defense costs in the event of a lawsuit, because you or your family members are responsible for causing injuries or damage to other people or their property.
- Guest Medical – Pays medical expenses for your guest who is accidentally injured on your property.
Additional Homeowners Insurance Coverage Options Include:
- Flood Insurance
- Earthquake Insurance
- Scheduled Personal Property Coverage – Provides higher limits and expanded protection for special classes of property such as jewelry, silverware, fine arts, furs, cameras, musical instruments, guns, and home computers to list a few.
- Identity Theft Protection
- Equipment breakdown
- Building ordinance coverage
- Coverage for water back-up
Allow the insurance professionals at All Points Insurance to provide your most important investment with unparalleled protection. You deserve to feel the peace of mind in the comfort of your own home.
Condominiums are unique to insure due to their complexity in nature. Since many condo owners share common grounds or even share a wall, there are often disputes when it comes to who is responsible for insuring those shared zones. As specialists in the field, we understand how complex and confusing condo insurance can be, which is why we are here to guide you through each step of the process.
Coverage Available on a Condo Insurance Policy:
- Personal Property Coverage
- Liability Coverage
- Guest Medical Expense Coverage
- Reimbursed Living Expenses
- Scheduled Property (optional)
- Loss Assessments coverage (optional)
- Building coverage inside the unit – building items you own in your unit not covered by the master policy (optional)
- Identity Theft (optional)
- Earthquake and Flood (optional)
- Equipment Breakdown (optional)
Allow the insurance professionals at All Points Insurance to provide your condo with the protection it deserves. Condo insurance does not have to be a hassle when you have our experienced team of experts by your side.
There is an overwhelming amount of renters who are unaware that their landlord’s insurance policy does not provide protection for their personal belongings. This common misconception has resulted in far too many denied claims. In order to safeguard your assets, you need a renter’s insurance policy.
Don’t think you need insurance? Think Again—clothes, furniture appliances, TV, stereo, CD’s, Computers and DVD’s can be worth thousands of dollars. Purchasing a Renters Insurance policy, for as little as $10 to $20 a month, will give you peace of mind knowing your belongings are protected.
A Renters Insurance policy is the affordable solution to protect your valuables from a number of different types of losses such as:
- Fire and smoke
- And many more
Plus a Renters policy provides coverage for:
- Loss of use for living expenses when your home is uninhabitable due to a covered loss typically at 20% of your property coverage limit
- Guest Medical Payments, for guest who may injure themselves while visiting your unit
- Personal liability protection from a lawsuit.
At All Points Insurance, we understand the importance of providing you with that sense of security. Allow us to provide you with an affordable renter’s insurance policy that maximizes coverage.
Your seasonal home isn’t standard and your insurance policy shouldn’t be either. You need specialized seasonal home insurance coverage that will take care of the things that matter to you. All Points Insurance specializes in seasonal home insurance and understands your needs. Lucky for you, All Points Insurance can help you choose the right policy for your seasonal home, so you can relax while someone else takes care of the paperwork!
We’ve Got You Covered!
You can choose a package that fits your seasonal home or vacation property or create your own customized policy.
- No Primary Residence Requirement
- Comprehensive Property Coverage
- Named Peril Coverage
- Liability Coverage
- Actual Cash Value
- Agreed Loss Settlement
- Optional Replacement Cost
- Extended Replacement Cost
- We also offer choices for:
- Replacement Cost coverage on personal property
- Additional coverage for jewelry, watches, and furs
- Business property and liability
- High liability limits
In order to receive guaranteed protection, you must obtain an umbrella insurance policy. While you may be inclined to think that your personal insurance policies will provide you with sufficient coverage, the increased commonality of lawsuits and damaging insurance claims increases the importance of obtaining umbrella coverage.
The unpredictable nature of our society makes an umbrella policy that much more necessary. Whenever a claim amount exceeds the coverage limits of your standard personal insurance policies, your umbrella insurance policy will keep you protected. Unfortunately, there are far too many situations that result in lawsuits, making umbrella policies a vital necessity. Dog bite liability claims, injuries on your property, and multi-vehicle car accidents are only some of the common claims that prove to be extremely damaging. Guaranteed protection can be found under the umbrella.
Allow the insurance experts at All Points Insurance to provide you with unparalleled protection through a personal umbrella policy. Your most valuable assets can remain safe under the umbrella.
Despite common household belief, your homeowners’ insurance policy will not provide you with protection against earthquakes. Similarly, many homeowners wrongly assume that they do not need an earthquake insurance policy because they do not live in an area where earthquakes are common.
Since you will not have time to collect your personal belongings and safeguard your home from earthquake damages, it only makes sense that you would obtain extra security through an earthquake insurance policy.
The insurance experts at All Points Insurance are always ready to go above and beyond for you to safeguard your most important investment, your home. Allow us to provide your home with increased security with an earthquake insurance policy.
As one of the most destructive natural disasters, we must protect our homes from floods. Despite popular disbelief, your homeowners’ insurance policy will not provide you with coverage against floods. Both flood and earthquake damage coverage must be purchased as a separate policy altogether.
There is an overwhelming amount of homeowners who find out they lack this necessary coverage once it is too late. In order to receive optimal protection of your home, you must obtain flood damage coverage. Flood insurance policies have a 30 day grace period in which you do not receive coverage, ensuring that homeowners do not obtain flood insurance once they hear of a storm’s arrival. All Points Insurance encourages you to receive the peace of mind you deserve for your home before it is too late with us by your side.
- We also offer choices for: